JOB TITLE: Finance Assistant
We are currently looking for bright talent and ambitious team member who will join us as Finance Assistant to support our three Kensington Properties.
The Gore, The Pelham and newly re-opened The Franklin located in the fashionable Kensington area, are the British heart of the Starhotels Collezione brand (starhotelscollezione.com).
The jobs purpose:
In this role you will be supporting our finance team by getting involved in all different areas of finance.
What would your main responsibilities be:
As a Finance Assistant you will be playing an essential role for the success of our properties in London and therefore, you will be expected to perform the following tasks to the best of your abilities.
- Manage Accounts Payable function via Sage 200
- Audit revenue on daily basis
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain F&B flash report
- Maintain sales ledger on Opera and chase any outstanding accounts
- Assist in month end closing process
- Assist in planned finance projects
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
What are we looking for:
To successfully fit this role, we are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Previous experience is ideal but not necessary
- The role would suit someone who is a fast learner coming from a previous operational hotel background or currently studying an accounts qualification and pursuing a career in finance’s department and a genuine passion for hospitality.
- Great attention to detail, communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of PMS system Opera and Sage 200 will be advantageous
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel skills
What we have to offer:
For the right people we are committed to offer great career development opportunities, competitive salary and an array of benefits including but not exclusively:
- Hotels rooms discounts following Starhotels Friends and Family benefits
- Workplace Pension
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Referral Scheme
This is a great opportunity to join the organisation at our London team. If you feel you are ready for your next career step we look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the asylum and immigration act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. You will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.