JOB TITLE: Chef De Partie
We are currently looking for an ambitious Chef de Partie to join the Starhotels UK team on full time basis at the Gore hotel
The jobs purpose: In this role you will be implementing and maintaining all Standards, Policies & Procedures set by the Executive Head Chef, provide food to company standard and to the specifications on the hotel menus.
What would your main responsibilities be: As Chef de Partie you will be a valuable member of our kitchen team and therefore, you will be expected to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in checking the quantity and quality of received products
- Execute the Head chefs instruction on how food should be presented and create decorative food displays
- Assist the Head and Sous Chef by collaborating with other personnel to plan and develop recipes or menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients or the likely number of customers
- Work in compliance with hygiene, health and safety standards
What we are looking for: To successfully fit this role, we are looking for someone with following characteristics:
- Proven track record as CDP or Junior CDP in Restaurants or Hotels
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
What we have to offer: For the right people we are committed to offer great career development opportunities, competitive salary and an array of benefits including but not exclusively:
- Hotels rooms discounts following Starhotels Friends and Family benefits
- Workplace Pension
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Uniform dry cleaning
- Referral Scheme
This is a great opportunity to join a young and enthusiastic team and if you feel ready to give your career a London twist we are looking forward to hearing back from you.
In line with the requirements of The Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. You will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.