- Cluster Director of Revenue – based in Florence
- Reports to the Global Director of Revenue & Distribution
- Directly leads the team of Hotel Revenue Managers (or the Area Revenue Managers) of the Starhotels Collezione and coordinates the activities related to the Cluster within the Distribution team
The Cluster Director of Revenue has a key role for the Company and requires a global vision on the revenues of the hotels under his responsibility.
In cooperation with the Global Director of Revenue & Distribution, defines the guidance lines for the revenue and distribution strategies, sharing them with the Sales Managers, the Revenue Managers and the General Managers of the Hotels of the Cluster as well as the headquarters’ Sales and Marketing team.
The position will also support the Cluster Revenue Managers to prepare forecast and Annual budgets.
The Cluster Director of Revenue is responsible for the development and training of his Team.
- Budget Analysis of the Starhotels Collezione
- Analysis of the Negotiated and Leisure Rate Policy Proposals of the Starhotels Collezione
- Evaluates the weekly forecast and identifies critical issues/opportunities vs. results of implemented strategies of the Starhotels Collezione
- Manages the relations with the OTAs Chain Accounts Managers to learn updates on the system and on the business model and with them carries out periodic business reviews
- Produces reports on the segments/channels analysis and provides critical analysis recommending the necessary strategy changes for the Starhotels Collezione
- Evaluates the Corporate, FIT, Airlines and Group Rate Policy vs. the opportunities, with the available tools
- Manages weekly and monthly business reviews with the Starhotels Collezione to evaluate the business performance (OTB, pick up, STRGlobal) and proposes the necessary adjustments in terms of strategy and pricing.
Required skills and Key competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in same position and 10 years of experience with Revenue Management
- Strong understanding of the luxury hotel market
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong experience in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong expertise with tools like: PMS (Opera preferred), CRS e CM (I-Hotelier preferred), RMS, Strglobal report, Extranet OTAs (Booking, Expedia, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in all forms of distribution techniques
- Strong understanding of the quantitative methods applied to the Revenue Management
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills required
- Strong ability to perform quantitative analysis and to interpret numerical data
- Excellent ability to work well under pressure and to manage simultaneously a number of priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team and prior experience in team management
- Highly skilled in problem solving and focused on innovation
Will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience