JOB TITLE: Complex Reservations Manager
We are looking for bright talent to be part of the team. A family style management and a caring and considerate approach to our staff is the philosophy at Starhotels Collezione.
The Collezione consists of the group’s top twelve luxury five and four star hotels, located in the heart of New York, Paris, London, Milan, Trieste and Venice. Each hotel has a distinct charm, embodying the local culture, whilst sharing the Italian spirit, creativity, passion and high level of service that encapsulates the whole group.
We are currently looking for a Complex Reservations Manager to join Starhotels team to support our three properties in Kensington Area.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi task in a fast pace environment
- Exceptional communication skills and excellent command of the English language (written, reading and spoken)
- Personality is the key to this role, as is a genuine passion hospitality and providing outstanding service
- Previous experience working in Hotels and with OPERA is necessary. Boutique hotel experience will be advantageous
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Complex Director of Revenue with daily strategies and represent the department during her absence
- Increase market share of groups by implementing policies and procedures
- Streamlining reservation standards pursuing increase of guest experience
- Successfully lead a team of three agents and bring the standards to the next level
What we have to offer: For the right people we are committed to offer great career development opportunities, competitive salary and an array of benefits including but not exclusively:
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Hotels rooms discounts following Starhotels Friends and Family benefits
- Workplace Pension
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Uniform dry cleaning
- Referral Scheme
This is a great opportunity to join a young and enthusiastic team and if you feel ready to give your career a London twist we are looking forward to hearing back from you.
In line with the requirements of The Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. You will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.