As Event Manager, you will serve as a key point of contact for our Guests that are staying at the Rosa Grand in occasion of a Meeting or Event.
You will be providing them with exceptional service experience.
As Event Manager you will be expected to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Take care of all the organizational part before the event
- Ensuring high levels of cleanliness and maintenance of all conference spaces and breakout areas
- Oversee the smooth running of the event
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Taking care of post-event with follow up with clients
- Issuing and payment of the bill
As Event Manager, to successfully fit this role, you will be expected to have the following characteristics:
- Knowledge of “Opera PMS” and “Sales & Catering”
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges / complaints
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Flexibility in the shifts
- Italian – fluent
- English – fluent
The knowledge of any additional languages will be highly regarded.