JOB TITLE: Group HR Manager
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORT TO: HR Director
As a competent HR professional he/she is confident with all the HR division issues and has a proven experience in people management, while able to lead and motivate an existing team. He/she will be able to drive the day-to-day matters as required, as well as, to contribute meaningfully to strategic decisions together with the Leadership Team. The ideal candidate has the capacity to cope with future changes in business processes in an agile and cost effective way.
We are looking for a talented person, capable of structuring organizational procedures that will form the HR team, especially regarding to our hotels abroad.
RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN TASKS
Handles global recruiting process
Monitors and schedules individual career development plans; recommending, planning, and implementing salary revisions and training.
Ensures the performance evaluation and appraisal of employee’s work results by training managers to coach and discipline their resources, schedules management meetings with high level employees. The GHR Manager is also in charge of resolving employee litigations, counseling employees and supervisors.
Ensures the legal compliance to Italian, European and British labour law.
Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Maintains human resource track records by designing a filing and retrieval system.
Is in charge of talent acquisition and career development; conduces performance appraisals and evalutions.
At least 10 years of international experience in same/similar positions, developed in structured international Hospitality Companies
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
The selected candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities and has a strong background in hotel, travel and tourism sector:
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Good empathic skills and ability to grow strong relationships with employees
- International experience is a must
- Extensive knowledge of Italian, European and British Labour Law
- International mobility: has the availability to travel to different countries, staying long period abroad as request
- Knowledge of French languages is a plus
- Good organizational skills, strong leadership and high sense of responsibility
- Goal/results orientation
- Passion for Hospitality
- Ability to interact with other Company functions
- Ability to inspire confidence and gain credibility
- Strong team player
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and MS office environment and software
Gross Annual Salary: to be defined according to the candidate’s competence and experience
Accommodation in Florence: yes, in case of relocation