As Guest Service Agent, you will serve as a key point of contact for our Guests throughout their stay with us. You will be providing them with exceptional arrival, stay and departure service experience by being an active member of our front office team.
As Guest Service Agent you will be the first point of contact for our Guests and, therefore, you will be expected to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest enquiries
- Perform all check-in and check-out activities as well as other related tasks
- Provide information and guidance services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries
- Process and deliver messages for Guests
- Stay updated on all hotel services as well as on the daily guest requests and special events
- Ensure standard and safety compliance around the lobby and at the front desk area
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
As a Guest Service Agent at our properties and to successfully fit this role, you will be expected to have the following characteristics:
- Knowledge of Opera constitutes a mandatory requirement
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges / complaints
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area.
The knowledge of additional languages will be highly regarded.
- Italian – mother tongue
- English – fluent
Please be advised that the selected candidate will be offered a temporary contract at Starhotels Rosa Grand.