JOB TITLE: Junior Concierge
We are currently looking for a new ambitious member to join the Starhotels UK team on full time basis as Junior Concierge at The Franklin Hotel.
The jobs purpose: In this role you will be ensuring an optimum service to guests as per company standards while create an excellent customer experiences at every opportunity presented.
What would your main responsibilities be: As Junior Concierge you will be assisting guests with your knowledge. Often, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and therefore, you will be expected to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop strong knowledge of the hotel’s facilities and services of the surrounding community
- Provide guests with information about attractions, facilities, services and activities in and outside of the property
- Coordinate guest request for special services with the appropriate department
- Stay current and up to date with VIP requests and special events
What we are looking for: To successfully fit this role, we are looking for someone with following characteristics:
- Previous experience working in a similar role, preferably in a Boutique Hotel
- OPERA knowledge is advantageous
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
What we have to offer: For the right people we are committed to offer great career development opportunities, competitive salary and an array of benefits including but not exclusively:
- Hotels rooms discounts following Starhotels our Friends and Family benefits
- Workplace Pension
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Referral Scheme
This is a great opportunity to join a young and enthusiastic team and if you feel ready to give your career a London twist, we are looking forward to hearing back from you.
In line with the requirements of The Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. You will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.