As Lobby Ambassador you will be the first point of contact for our arriving guests and therefore you will be conveying the Starhotels service culture to our guests from the very first moment!
As Lobby Ambassador you will be welcoming our guests with an engaging and personalized service experience by providing them with a warm greeting and attentive service upon arrival.
In your role, you will be expected to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
As a Lobby Ambassador at our properties and to successfully fit this role, you will be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Consistently offer professional, warm and engaging service
- Greet all guests as they arrive and leave the hotel
- Engage in conversations with first time guests, offering them a brief visit of the lobby area and information/ services as required
- Provide guests with assistance or information in reference to hotel facilities and promotions
- Stay updated on all hotel services as well as on the daily guest requests and special events
- Ensure standard and safety compliance around the lobby area
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with hotel equipment and property management systems
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges / complaints
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
- Italian - mother tongue
- English – fluent
The knowledge of additional languages will be highly regarded.
Please be advised that the selected candidate will be offered a temporary contract at Starhotels Splendid Venice.