JOB TITLE: Reservations Agent
We are currently looking for a enthusiastic Complex Reservations Agent to join the Starhotels UK team on full time basis to support our three properties in the South Kensington Area (SW7).
The jobs purpose: In this role you will be ensuring an optimum service to guests, business partners and other departments as per company standards while create the best reservations experiences at every opportunity presented.
What would your main responsibilities be: As Reservations Agent you will be responding to communications from guests, businesses or travel agents concerning reservations. You will be the first point of contact for guests and you will be expected to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Make and confirm reservations ensuring all inquiries are handled in line with the company’s standards.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Gain complete knowledge of our properties, rooms and rates.
- Register guests and assigns rooms and accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Monitor and ensure that all reservations (including manual) are input into the system.
What we are looking for: To successfully fit this role, we are looking for someone with following characteristics:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of OPERA is necessary.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges / complaints
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Excellent time management
What we have to offer: For the right people we are committed to offer great career development opportunities, competitive salary and an array of benefits including but not exclusively:
- Hotels rooms discounts following Starhotels Friends and Family benefits
- Workplace Pension
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Uniform dry cleaning
- Referral Scheme
This is a great opportunity to join a young and enthusiastic team and if you feel ready to give your career a London twist we are looking forward to hearing back from you.
In line with the requirements of The Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. You will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.