JOB TITLE: Restaurant Supervisor
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Restaurant Supervisor to join the Starhotels UK team at La Trattoria by Alfredo Russo at The Pelham Hotel.
The jobs purpose: In this role you will be assisting the Restaurant Manager in implementing and maintaining all Standards, Policies & Procedures set by the Hotel Manager and guide, train and develop the staff in order to ensure guest satisfaction and product quality.
What would your main responsibilities be: As Restaurant Supervisor you will help with maintaining the smooth running of our acclaimed restaurant and you will be expected to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Support in managing the Restaurant team, ensuring that you meet and exceeds the required standards.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, small ware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel
What we are looking for: To successfully fit this role, we are looking for someone with following characteristics:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges / complaints
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
What we have to offer: For the right people we are committed to offer great career development opportunities, competitive salary and an array of benefits including but not exclusively:
- Hotels rooms discounts following Starhotels Friends and Family benefits
- Workplace Pension
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Uniform dry cleaning
- Referral Scheme
This is a great opportunity to join a young and enthusiastic team and if you feel ready to give your career a London twist we are looking forward to hearing back from you.
In line with the requirements of The Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. You will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.