|JOB TITLE: Sales Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Regional Sales
REPORTS TO: Regional Director of Sales Americas
ROLE DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Sales Coordinator reports and provides administrative support to the Regional Director of Sales by assisting with general administrative duties, correspondence, database, account profile and file maintenance, report generation, sales appointment scheduling and providing support in Opera.
Some of the main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support RDOS Americas
- Handle and coordinate all follow up correspondence and respond to incoming inquiries
- Handle telephone inquiries and/or direct them to the appropriate person
- Coordinate travel and sales itineraries
- Sales appointment scheduling
- Assist in organizing sales events, road shows, and company functions
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Assist with preparation of proposals, contracts, presentations and sales calls
- Attend client events and Trade Shows and Road Shows when requested
- Database Maintenance
- Maintenance of sales related collateral-brochures, giveaways, holiday gifts and blitzes
- Assist in the completion of spreadsheets, and the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Support with the development and implementation of Newsletters, Social Media strategies/initiatives to support Sales & Marketing/PR development and communication programs.
- Develop, manage and maintain social media program calendar for Facebook and Twitter with potential to expand to other platforms.
- Monitor trends in social media channels; appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the effectiveness of social media efforts.
- Explore new & emerging platforms for future consideration.
- Develop engaging content and driving sales with moderate daily/weekly posts
- Supports the Regional Director of Sales with the development and implementation of any and all sales projects and activities
- Additional Miscellaneous Duties to be performed upon the request of the Regional Director of Sales Americas.
JOB SKILLS & PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Detail orientated
- Professional image
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to multitask and to work extended hours on occasions when required
- Must be computer savvy, experience with Opera, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good time management and problem solving skills
- Driving license a plus
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Short term & long term disability after 90 days of employment
- Comprehensive medical plan including dental coverage after 90 days of employment
- Life Insurance of $100.000 after 90 days of employment
- Sick, holiday and personal day will be accrued after 90 days of employment
- Vacation of two weeks after the completion of the first year of employment
- 401k Plan after 90 days of employment
- Compensation will be agreed on the basis of the experience possessed by the selected candidate.
Please note that we will only consider candidates who are eligible to permanently live and work in the USA.