JOB TITLE: Senior Housekeeping Supervisor
We are looking for bright talent to be part of the Housekeeping team at the elegant and award-winning Franklin boutique Hotel. A family style management and a caring and considerate approach to our staff is the philosophy at The Franklin (part of Starhotels Collezione).
The Collezione consists of the group’s top twelve luxury five and four star hotels, located in the heart of New York, Paris, London, Milan, Trieste and Venice. Each hotel has a distinct charm, embodying the local culture, whilst sharing the Italian spirit, creativity, passion and high level of service that encapsulates the whole group.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Senior Housekeeping Supervisor to join Starhotels team on full time basis to support The Franklin Hotel in Knightsbridge.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and prepare employee work schedules. Performing and assisting with cleaning duties as necessary
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards
- Implement operational standards and procedures
- Instruct staff in work policies and procedures, and the use and maintenance of equipment
- Inventory stock to ensure that supplies and equipment are available in adequate amounts
- Attention to detail, great communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience as a housekeeping supervisor, preferably from within a boutique hotel environment
What we have to offer:
For the right people we are committed to offer great career development opportunities, competitive salary and an array of benefits including but not exclusively:
- Hotels room, food & beverage discounts following Starhotels employee benefits
- Workplace Pension
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Uniform dry cleaning
- Referral Scheme
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious organisation and work with our London team. If you feel you are ready to make your self a great career, we look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of The Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. You will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.